Consultant Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
As a Consultant Marketing & Customer Experience you help clients to define new digital strategies, design new digital business and operating models and implement digital and mobile innovations to improve business operations and analytics. You will be in charge of deploying the latest digital developments. Subjects like digital customer experience, online marketing concepts, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You will work and improve your knowledge on the latest digital developments as well as in marketing technology stacks (f.e. Adobe, Salesforce, Thunderhead, Google).
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute and collaborate with colleagues on Sia Partners internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting innovation and challenges in on or more of these sectors
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
Entrepreneurship within your position is important, you are responsible for your further career. You are constantly challenged to be the best version of yourself. Working together with your team is a key factor for success. Sia Partners offers you everything you need to achieve this and values personal development.
In return, you can expect:
- An international company that gives importance to diversity, inclusion, employee well-being and corporate social responsibilities actions.
- A great working atmosphere with friendly and professional colleagues where innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged
- A personal development plan with a regular follow-up as well training opportunities to develop yourself
- A competitive salary with great advantages, like mobility budget, hospital insurance, performance -related bonus,...
- Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.
- You have successfully completed your Master’s Degree.
- You gained some experience within Corporate Strategy, Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Customer experience, journey design, CRM or Customer Analytics and Insights.
- Outstanding team player and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English.
- You have a creative and analytical mind, can explore options and synthesize these into conclusions.
- You are dynamic, result-oriented combined with an entrepreneurial mindset.
We are unable to provide a work permit for this position
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.