Account Executive Digital Experience
Adobe is a market leader in the Enterprise Digital Experience space, and we have had terrific success globally with major brands as our long-term customers and partners! Our growth is incredible and keeps pace with the demand we see for our solutions. We need inspiring and creative, successful account executives who have the skills, experience and track record to identify, qualify, lead and close business, as well as build and expand our relationship with companies across all industries in Belgium and Luxembourg.
The Solution Account Executive is responsible to grow their existing business through identification and close of cross-sell opportunities in a solution line for a given territory.
What you'll Do
- Own the customer relationship
- Development of the account strategy and plan for your assigned customers
- Development of new pipeline in assigned accounts through prospecting and collaboration with the full Adobe ecosystem
- Run sales cycles efficiently and drive mutual success for customers and Adobe using value-based sales methodology
- Inspire and guide customers on their digital transformation journeys
What your Primary Accountabilities will be
- Accountable for delivering on your annual quota and providing monthly and quarterly forecasts to assist in business planning and accuracy of reporting
- Have responsibility and access to selling the assigned suite of products and solutions in our Digital Experience business.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned accounts
- Work cross-functionally with other members of team to ensure that customers are aware of full capabilities of Adobe’s solution line and identify other solution cross-sell opportunities
What you need to succeed
- A successful track record of selling software solutions within mid-market and strategic enterprise level organizations
- Ideally your experience has been gained from within a SaaS environment
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1M USD and can show evidence of having exceeded it
- Proven success in selling to the c-suite
- Excellent networking ability
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to create mutually beneficial agreements with clients is a must
- Strong relationship building skills to become trusted client advisor
- Ability to position and communicate the value of Adobe products across solution segments
- You are positive, have integrity and are a phenomenal teammate
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.